Let's look at a basic example to show how the screen object works.
JS Screen Object Properties
- The screen's height, with the exception of the Windows taskbar, is specified by availHeight.
- The screen's width, with the exception of the Windows taskbar, is specified by availWidth.
- colorDepth defines the depth of the color palette to show pictures.
- Height indicates the entire height of the screen.
- The screen's Width is specified by Width.
- The color Resolution of the screen is specified by pixelDepth.